My little blog about compulsive hoarding is a pretty niche topic. It’s not likely to have a lot of people stumble across Not Just Clutter, but I’d sure like to think I’m writing for humans.
I’ve noticed a get a lot of comments, especially after posting Our Ikea Kitchen Renovation Experience. I hope some are really from people who’ve read my posts and been moved enough to leave a few genuine words of their own. But I thought I’d share a few that amused me in their obviousness. Turns out, Louis Vuitton loves to read about compulsive hoarders! Who knew!?
Anyway, these have been clogging up my comments queue waiting to be sorted through. I decided to deal with this digital kind of clutter in a big batch today and thought I’d share some of the ones I didn’t approve but just made me chuckle anyway.
- i was looking for such easy task from a long time it will help me in increasing my knowledge. thanks a lot (ed: you betcha!)
- Hi to all, because I am really eager of reading this web site’s post to be updated regularly. It consists of fastidious stuff. (ed: I’m impressed spambots know big words like fastidious)
- Congratulations on having One of the most innovative blogs We have come all through in certain time! Its only incredible what you can detract from your thing simply because of how aesthetically beautiful it really is. You’ve set collectively an awesome blog room -great graphics, video clips, layout. That is undoubtedly a new must-see weblog! – Louis Vuitton (ed: Thanks Louis! How kind of you to drop by. I’m not sure where you’ve seen the video clips since I haven’t posted any yet, but keep on makin’ those great handbags.)
- I need to by way of thanking you for this very good examine!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got your site book-marked to look at something totally new you post. – Louis Vuitton (ed: Really? I thought a fashion tycoon would have better grammer. I think people are making knock-offs of your stuff while you’re distracted by compulsive hoarding blogs. Just sayin’)
- this is really an awesome post. the story is cool. i accept it as a story.
- Only a fast hi and also to thank you for discussing your ideas on this page. I wound up within your blog soon after researching conditioning connected troubles on Aol. guess My partner and i lost track of what I have been performing! Anyhow I’ll be back again once again within the long run to check out your blogposts in the future. Thanks! – True Religion Jeans (ed: I almost believed this one until I saw that it linked to True Religion Jeans.)
- Thanks for the insighful post, i will bookmark it for potential reading i hope you dont get disappointed if I take some of the details for my personal website. Many thanks! – Beats by Dre Headphones (ed: again, you almost got me there, Dr. Dre. Let me know if you’d like to guest post.)
- Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all important infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this . – Kleoz.Net News (ed: Kleoz.Net News must have found me via Ancestory.com or something, because this is not a family member I’m aware of!)
Oh, Internet, how you slay me! To the spambot programmers, I implore you to improve your grammer and spelling. Basic sentence structure wouldn’t hurt either.
To those who actually read Not Just Clutter because you’re interested in compulsive hoarding, hoarders, or basic home organization, feel free to send me your thoughts! This is a safe place and I’m happy to answer any questions about life with a hoarder as best I can.